The Legacy Center has brought their programs to the St. Joe’s Sports Dome in an effort to create more opportunities for the greater Livonia area. Offering Legends Volleyball and Little Legends Soccer, the Legacy Group is providing athletic opportunities to players of any age and skill level to further their development.
Guided by relentless focus on our 5 core values. Athletes, coaches and families will demonstrate visible developmental growth physically and emotionally. These core values will be nurtured through consistent superior commitment, innovation, reinforcement, quality and customer service.
The Legends Volleyball Organization was established to provide opportunities for players of any age and skill level by offering multiple tiers for different levels of competitiveness. Each tier and each team will have access to an elite facility and staff to further their development as individuals and as players.
Players and coaches will represent themselves with class on and off the court. We will emphasize sportsmanship, character, and a respect of the game. Most importantly, each player will have the opportunity to mature and grow as a part of the Legends Volleyball Organization.
To learn more about the partnership with Legends Volleyball at the St. Joe’s Sports Dome, watch the video below!
Experience the Difference
- Individual attention
- Be the priority
- Receive training from the Director
- Coaches will all receive professional development
- Individual Recruiting Plans
- Structured environment with differentiation specific for each level of athlete
- Female Site Directors with direct playing and coaching experience
- Junior Volleyball Association Member Club
- Minimum 6 hours per week with position training built into practices
- College Coaches Elite Camp Included
- Recruiting Showcase Included
For more information about tryouts, teams, and tournaments, visit the Legends Volleyball Organization website.
Legacy Center Contact: